Room Inside a Box

"There is no room inside a box." ~Doug Pinnick

Name:
Location: Tamaqua, Pennsylvania, United States

I started this blog as a soundboard for some much needed therapy during my separation with my wife throughout much of 2005. It was truly a blessing to get my thoughts out there through the writing process. Thankfully things have worked out between us. I would have continued to blog, but ever since I started my teaching career, I have found it impossible to do as much blogging as I would like to. So now I hope to periodically post as time and energy allow.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

In Need of Distractions

I'm not sure who is worst lately at updating this blog, but I am taking responsibility. Okay, here's the problem. I write and my words float in oblivion somewhere. There they are, hanging out with various other posts (with the cool and/or badass ones that sit in the back of the proverbial web bus, I would hope) and I feel like no one cares. *Sniff.* Feel bad for me. Or better yet, perhaps post a little comment to this entry so I know someone's out there. Maybe I've been watching too much Lost, but I'm beginning to feel a little like Kate (since she's so damn sexy) and I just want someone to rescue me from this island of isolation. Isolation Island--sounds like a new Fox reality show. Anyway, I will post this with hopes that my partner has not run off with a supermodel and left me to tend to this little page all by my lonesome. At the very least, I should get my own supermodel and/or Matthew Fox, Christian Bale, David Duchovny, Gavin DeBecker, Chris Webber, Jimmy Fallon, Kayne West, Harry Connick Jr., or Dane Cook to distract me away from this page...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home